£40,000 - £45,000
7 months ago
Financial services firm, located in Yorkshire, are keen to hire a Financial Promotions Manager to assist with communicating and promoting the firms Mortgages, Savings, Insurance and Life & Pensions products. The role holder will have responsibility for approving all financial promotions, ensuring they are fair, clear and not misleading.
- Influence our marketing and digital activity to ensure it is compliant with financial promotions regulation.
- Provide a detailed understanding of regulation and how it relates to the promotions created.
- Challenge, justify, negotiate and propose solutions.
- Lead the Financial Promotions Consultant and Assistant to manage the flow of approvals.
- Deliver the best outcomes for customers and the interests of the business.
- Identify opportunities to improve how we communicate, and use your knowledge and expertise to highlight risks that might conflict with regulation.
- Ability to make complex regulation easy to understand, whether you’re presenting it across a table or giving written feedback.
- Detailed knowledge of financial services, ideally Mortgages and Savings and be in a similar role approving financial promotions.
- Relevant industry qualifications are desirable to demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of the sector.
- Strong listener, able to interpret queries and deliverer the right response.