8 days ago
MERJE Ltd are currently partnered with a very respected business based in Manchester, to recruit a driven and analytically focussed Financial Planning & Analysis professional for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Working alongside a continuously improving finance team, you will be responsible for producing high quality financial forecasts, analysis and reports. You will build strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence decision makers to improve business performance in line with business strategy.
Using own initiative to enhance processes and procedures, you will be working within a variety of areas with responsibilities including:
- Producing insightful financial forecasts
- Influencing the business with clear financial analysis and presentations to support decision making
- Providing strong communication links with all internal stakeholders
- modelling leadership behaviours with confidence and to get the very best from team colleagues
- Mentoring team members
- ACCA/CIMA or ACA Qualified with demonstrable experience in a similar capacity
- Strong Analytical skills with solid Excel experience
- Be able to challenge senior stakeholders with experience in Business Partnering.
- Be able to use own initiative and be a self-starter.
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your technical experience within a wider Business Partnering based role providing exposure across a wide area, offering excellent exposure within the business.
If interested, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.