Up to £40,000
over 1 year ago
An established and successful retail business with a family of well-known brands working from headquarters in central Manchester. Now looking for a Financial Modelling Analyst to join the Financial Services team and support further business growth.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Modelling Analyst:
- Analyse and develop a strong understanding of the financial services portfolio, customer trends and what impacts business profitability
- Provide analytical support for all financial modelling, understanding the impacts of strategy and portfolio changes
- Apply expertise in data preparation, investigating complex problems, championing data quality, etc.
- Share knowledge and support the development of the wider team
- Contribute to identifying areas of improvement and developing and implementing solutions including new tools, technologies, platforms, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Financial Modelling Analyst role:
- Strong background both professionally and academically within statistics / mathematics / data
- Good technical skills with Excel, SAS, SQL and similar statistical packages
- Strong understanding and experience in statistical and financial modelling – knowledge of techniques such as logistical regression, cluster analysis and propensity modelling
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, a logical and curious mind
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.