Financial Crime Transformation Senior Manager required to lead Financial Crime transformation change programmes on Financial Crime engagements for a leading international consultancy based in London.
As a senior manager, you will manage Financial Crime workstreams or entire Financial Crime programmes through all key stages of a Financial Crime transformation project, from diagnostic to implementation
You will need to plan, lead and performing diagnostic analysis by applying analytics techniques to current control Financial Crime operating models and Financial Crime frameworks, as well as:
- End to end process design for financial crime controls that combine regulatory compliance with operational efficiency
- Working with other parts of the consultancy to design and deliver holistic solutions
- Leading client workshops to scope and design Financial Crime transformational solutions and work through challenges with client stakeholders
- Identifying, managing and mitigating risks and issues throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Developing and improving methodologies and tools to deliver consistent, world class operational excellence capability
- Owning client relationships on programmes and supporting the consultancies commercial position
As a senior manager, you are responsible for your workstreams and programmes, with end to end delivery responsibility, including planning and risk management.
We are looking for someone with experience across Senior Financial Crime Transformation engagements with a proven track record of successfully leading client workstreams, or preferably programmes, across the delivery lifecycle. You will also have leadership responsibilities which include team management on client engagement, internal performance management and overall team development.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications; unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.