Our clients are one of the prestigious Big 4 Accountancy Firms and we are assisting them in their search for a Financial Crime Transformation Manager. Successful candidates will operate as integral parts of the Transformation Services team performing a key role on Financial Crime Transformation engagements, leading workstreams through all key stages of a transformation project, from diagnostic to implementation.
● Performing diagnostic analysis, applying analytical techniques to current control operating models and frameworks.
● Providing impactful support to the end-to-end process design of financial crime controls that combine regulatory compliance and operational efficiency.
● Working with other parts of the company, including our Forensics, Data & Analytics and Technology Enablement teams, to design and deliver holistic solutions.
● Facilitating client workshops to scope and design transformation solutions.
● Identifying, managing, and mitigating project/programme risks and issues throughout the delivery lifecycle.
● Developing and improving assets, methodologies, and tools to deliver consistent, world class operational excellence capability.
● Leveraging capability experience to help develop our propositions and develop proposals / bids.
● Actively supporting the development of the Financial Crime capability and playing an active role in our community.
Skills and Experience:
● Previous consulting experience, ideally in a Big 4 or other management consulting practice.
● Operating model design and implementation or analytical experience in re-engineering processes and systems
● Transformation Leadership and/or Operational Excellence capabilities
● Operations optimisation through technology delivery and enhanced operational ways of working
● Work in or with the Banking industry (Business, Commercial, Investment or Retail)
● Regulatory Driven Transformation engagements
● Strong understanding of the Banking industry and its business processes with the ability to identify and articulate resultant client opportunities and challenges
● Experience on Financial Crime Transformation engagements with an understanding of the regulatory requirements and the impact/challenges they have on our Banking client’s controls and operations
● Experience with re-engineering of financial crime processes (onboarding, screening, transaction monitoring, etc.)
● Experience of automation/digital enablement in a regulatory or financial crime driven context (e.g., workflow solutions, RPA, OCR etc.)
● Demonstrable record of leading individuals/teams in a change project context
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.