Financial Crime Training Senior Manager required to manage, create and deliver financial crime training to a bank, globally.
You will be responsible for financial crime training for over 400 people in multiple geographies across the front office and onboarding functions.
Proven prior/existing experience in creating and delivering financial crime training within Asia, Africa or Middle East is highly beneficial.
You will be operating at the minimum of Senior Manager/VP level and will have at least 7-10 years of experience in Financial Crime.
Details on responsibilities and skills required:
- Manage teams working on projects as well as being the first point of contact, ensuring projects are run effectively and within budget
- Responsible for ensuring smooth delivery of multiple learning initiatives/projects of differing scale across multiple clients
- Provides financial crime SME technical expertise in the design and delivery of AFC Training solutions to financial institutions, regulators, central banks and relevant businesses across Africa
- Manages & conducts AFC post training evaluation analysis to ensure delivery remains consistent, relevant, evidencable and impactful
- Strong Financial Crime subject matter expertise across Retail and Corporate Banking with a deep understanding of the associated products, sectors, industries and African market.
- Solid business and L&D acumen, including strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
- Ideally proven experience of AFC training and learning & education within Financial Services.
- Expertise in financial crime investigations and compliance covering AML, fraud, anti-bribery and corruption, sanctions. Specifically developing/enhancing financial crime frameworks, undertaking risk assessments and drafting policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of the UK regulatory and Africa’s regulatory environment