£500.00 per day
23 days ago
Our client is a leading financial services’ business who have a long standing presence in the market. They’re looking for a Financial Crime SME to help ensure continued adherence to all regulations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review FC Policy, standards & FC procedure amends.
- Devise & agree onboarding approach & strategies including;
- Consumer Experian & Docs to satisfy impersonation
- Corporate KYC / KYB
- SIP's (PEP etc.) screening
- Fraud screening at on boarding.
- Revise contract, define extracts & agree TPM ‘working' mandates.
- Understand / embed knowledge of eSignature solution DocuSign exceptions/ escalations & rulesets
- Define & embed two-way referral processes for key activities;
- Ongoing KYC management & escalations post & pre-completions (MI to include SAR & PEP, Fraud, Police liaison etc.)
- Develop oversight aligned to UKF Mortgage fraud guide & LMS practices
- Financial crime experience in a fraud operations environment or second line oversight function within a bank or building society
- Track record of delivering complex Financial Crime change within Lending businesses
- Knowledge of fraud screening & on-boarding solutions experience working closely with 3rd party suppliers
- In depth knowledge of Financial Crime Compliance
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.