£20,000 - £35,000
26 days ago
The role is responsible for assisting and supporting the Financial Crime team in building and maintaining a robust quality control framework and undertake quality control and delivery of training where appropriate.
The Client- Our client is a leading banking institution who have been growing signficiantly in recent years.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Maintain a robust quality framework
- Deliver staff training when required
- Carry out ad-hoc assesments, projects and assist the Team manager with escalations, issues, trends, feedback and communication.
- Support the Team manager develop a high performning team culture through regular communication, coaching and team building
- Where needed, support the implementation of BAU work streams in conjuction with the AML Programme and various Bank wide projects
- Contribute to the development of financial crime policies/procedures, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and maintain these documents from a first line of defence perspective
- Have a full understanding of financial crime review, investigation and reporting processes
- Perform quality control checks on all Financial Crime Officer Team work streams/processes
- Assess quality control results in order to determine whether conditions identified are isolated, or systematic in nature and develop and carry out appropriate corrective action plans as necessary
- Record and update relevant detailed, accurate and timely MI in relation to quality control checks completed
- Strong understanding and experience of AML, KYC, Sanctions and banking products and the UK regulatory environment.
- Relevant specialist FC qualifications: e.g. ICA Diploma in FC/AML, ACAMS, Fraud Prevention
- Experience in 1st line and/or 2nd line FC function within a financial services environment
- Experience conducting quality reviews/testing the work of others to ensure quality standards and expectations are always met