An exciting Financial Crime Officer focusing on Transaction Monitoring Systems is required for a leading corporate bank based in London.
The team that this Financial Crime Officer with a focus on Transaction Monitoring will be a part of is responsible for ensuring that the London business implements and maintains a compliant and effective systems and controls framework for AML Transaction Monitoring and Name Screening, covering Global Markets, Capital Markets, and Correspondent Banking.
This Financial Crime Officer focused on Transaction Monitoring Systems role is dedicated to providing SME oversight of AML Transaction Monitoring (TM) and Name Screening (NS) across the key business coverage areas.The role supports the Head of Transaction Monitoring Systems to ensure that the London business implements and maintains a compliant and effective systems and controls framework.
Preferred knowledge/ skills:
· The Corporate and Institutional Banking environment i.e. its markets, participants, products, operations, data.
· AML data – its sources, lineage, governance and controls.
· AML risk assessment and control/scenario coverage concepts and methodologies.
· Analysing TM and NS issues, devising solutions and risk-based approaches to remediation.
· Developing, implementing and executing new manual or tactical monitoring controls.
· Defining and providing oversight of NS risks, requirements and standards.
· Compiling and presenting effective Management Information in its various visual and written forms.
· Report writing.
· Data analytics techniques and tools.
· Proven experience working with AML Transaction Monitoring systems (ideally but not specifically NICE Actimize) and/or Name-screening systems (PEPs, Sanctions - ideally Fircosoft).
· An ICA, ACAMs or similar accreditation be favourable.
This is an exceptional bank with excellent career growth and opportunities. They offer a hybrid working setup. They are at the cutting edge of technology and are a brand you will be proud to work with.
If you are interested in this Financial Crime Advisory Officer opportunity, please submit your CV. Alternatively, call Pritesh Chudasama on 0203 637 1607 for a confidential conversation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.