£35,000 - £45,000
3 months ago
The role is responsible for managing the day to day acitives of the Financial Crime Analysts in relation to Anti Money Laundering, Counter Terroist Financing and Sanctions.
The Client- Our client is a leading banking institution who have been growing signficiantly in recent years.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Manage the day to day activities including work flow management
- Ensure the team is fully resourced and equipped to handle work flow at all times
- Act as the first point of escalation for the Officers for any queries related to the work flow, process and procedures and any risks and issues that have been identified
- Oversee complex investigations, including involvement in incident meetings with senior management and relevant stakeholders to agree and implement actions to address control failures and gaps
- Conduct team monitoring and assurance and issue management support with conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Perform Delegated Nominated Officer duties
- Develop a high performing team culture through regular communication, coaching and team building
- Maintain an up to date skills matrix to ensure training needs of individuals are identified and met
- Provide relevant, accurate and timely MI in a format which is clear and engaging
- Support the implementation of BAU work streams in conjunction with the AML Programme and various Bank wide projects
- Carry out ad-hoc assessments, projects etc. where required
- Be proactive and collaborative to make relevant changes to policies, procedures and working practices and liaise with second line of defence where relevant
- Liaise with and support Branches with Financial Crime related queries and issues
- Strong understanding and experience of AML, KYC, Sanctions, Fraud and banking products and the UK regulatory environment.
- Relevant specialist FC qualifications: e.g. ICA Diploma in FC/AML, ACAMs, Fraud Prevention
- Ability to apply themselves to problem solving and analysing situations, delivering practical and compliant financial crime controls/solutions
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail: achieving the right business culture and behaviours
- Ability to lead and motivate a team