Financial Crime Officer required for a leading international corporate bank based in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a medium sized close knit financial crime department carrying out a variety interesting work.
· To assist the Financial Crime Department in its role as second line of defence by undertaking financial crime monitoring in accordance with the NBKI Financial Crime Monitoring & Assurance Framework
· Draft/amend policies & procedures as required
· Maintain training records and any other financial crime registers
· Track regulatory & legislation updates/change and provide the Financial Crime Team with details
· Assist MLRO/Deputy MLRO with implementation or remediation work resulting from regulatory change
· Act as Financial Crime representative as assigned by MLRO/Deputy MLRO for project work in conjunction with the Business Change/Project Team.
· Assist MLRO/Deputy MLRO with training regime including drafting training literature and holding training session
· Assist the MLRO/Deputy MLRO with financial crime review audits
· Maintain records of remediation requirements resulting from financial crime review audits and ensure action points are tracked with regards to delays/progress/completion
· Create monthly newsletter to the Bank detailing financial crime updates
· Clear sanctions alerts from Safewatch as escalated by the Operations team
· Conduct client/transactional investigations as required
· Assist MLRO/Deputy MLRO with escalated file reviews/openings/blocks