£60,000 + Bonus + Package
4 days ago
A leading global investment management business are looking to recruit an experienced financial crime practitioner to join their growing business with a particular focus on ABC and Tax Evasion. You will be responsible for providing an advisory function to the business, risk assessments and policy and procedural drafting.
You will be responsible for:
- Embedding the Financial Crime control framework with regards to ABC & Tax Evasion
- Providing advice and guidance to the business on ABC & Tax evasion
- Regulatory horizon scanning
- Undertake FCC risk assessments
- Act as point of escalation for Gifts & Hospitality queries
- Delivering tailored training to employees that are at a high risk of being exposed to bribery and/or tax evasion
The ideal candidate for this role will have global experience across ABC and Tax evasion risk assessments and providing a 2nd line advisory function to the business. You will have a high level of knowledge of the UK Bribery Act, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and Criminal Finance Act and how these relate to a global business, specifically UK, APAC and US jurisdictions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly engaging and market leading organisation. The organisation offers strong growth potential and further progression