Circa £60,000 - £65,000
about 2 years ago
The role will be responsible for overseeing the Financial Crime team in order to identify and minimise the business units exposure to Financial Crime and Fraud.
The Client: Our client is a growing and well established financial services’ business.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Plan, direct and manage the activities of the Consumer Finance financial crime team in order to identify and minimise the business unit’s exposure to financial crime including Fraud, Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
- Provide on-going expert advice and support to senior stakeholders across the business in agreeing any required changes to strategy, policy, processes and/or procedures as a result of changes to financial crime-related regulation and to be the primary 1st line SME providing advisory support to regulatory projects in their business unit.
- Support the Head of Risk to ensure that senior leadership are appraised of material issues and developments including any potentially material breaches, losses, trends or incidents that may require onward notification to departmental and group committees.
- Oversee the financial crime team
- Assess how new regualations or threats may impact the business and ensure the team adapt accordingly
· Demonstratable experience of leading and managing 1stLOD Financial Crime teams
· Financial services’ experience
· Strong knowledge of Financial Crime and Fraud