about 1 year ago
Our client is a well-regarded and leading financial services’ business who are currently recruiting for a Financial Crime Executive. The role will be responsible for making sure robust financial crime prevention systems and controls are in place across the business
- Identify exiting/emerging financial crime risks across the business and suggest prevention/detection processes or systems to mitigate the risks identified
- Conduct ad-hoc reviews to ensure the businesses policies in relation to financial crime are being adhered to
- Undertake AML transaction monitoring, review sanction and PEP matching alerts.
- Act in the capacity of nominated officer on behalf of the business
- Responsible for the completion of SAR investigations and providing assistance in relation to NCA disclosures
- Liaise with appropriate law enforcement agencies and regulators resolving issues around requests for information, production orders, SARs, consent and freezing orders.
- Complete investigations into fraud referrals received maintaining appropriate record keeping of all investigations for evidential and reporting purposes
- Identify any training needs in relation to the understanding of financial crime issues or preventative methods adopted by the business, and where required communicate the requirements to the Learning and Development team.
- Knowledge of ML Regulations, JMLSG, FCA & EU standards
- Experience working in a financial services regulatory environment
- Previous experience in financial crime prevention, including AML, Fraud, Sanctions and PEPs