Our clients are recruiting for a Financial Crime Data Services Lead Analyst to join the Financial Crime team on a permanent basis.
As a Financial Crime Data Services Lead Analyst, you will help the Financial Crime team to proactively identify threats and risks through analytics.
· You will use your skills to enhance existing risk controls in the preparation of data for advanced analytics
· Support a further data specialist with the development of supervised and unsupervised modelling and with statistical analysis
· Automation of reporting and enhancements to our technology stack will require support and your expertise
· You will have the opportunity to improve your knowledge of financial crime risk including experience of AML, KYC, sanctions and fraud retail banking products and the UK regulatory environment
· Additional open-source learning will be available as personal development is key to a successful team
Key Skills & Experience:
· Strong knowledge of ETL data processing pipelines and designing
· Able to write testable code to a high standard and document version histories using Git or equivalent
· Be a subject matter expert in the preparation of data for statistical and advanced analytics
· Strong use of Python and proficient in SQL for analytical querying
· Able to support the financial crime function in relation to specialist data training, techniques, and analytical modelling
· A good knowledge of supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques along with model deployment
· Expertise in financial crime risk including experience of AML, KYC, Sanctions and Fraud retail banking products and the UK regulatory environment
· Use of Tableau or Power BI
· Understanding of how financial services organisations operate and the associated regulatory environment
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.