Very Competitive Salary
7 months ago
Our client is a fintech business who are leading the way in the development of new payments and banking solutions who are looking for a looking for a Financial Crime Data Analyst to help in configuring their Transaction Monitoring and other AML processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing, maintaining and communicating a deep understanding of the business’s Transaction Monitoring (TM) and other AML processes, how they are configured.
- Overseeing our code (SQL & Python) and configuration control policy
- Translating requirements from colleagues into technical terms
- Developing, maintaining and sharing a suite of documentation which defines the end-to-end data model, including Extraction, Transformation, Loading and use in TM scenarios.
- Employing data querying and analytical techniques to support the understanding of data and creation of management reports and actionable intelligence.
- Assisting the operational team with any ad-hoc requirements.
- Experience as a Data Analyst
- Comfortable using SQL and manipulating large sets of data
- Understanding of Transaction Monitoring and Anti money laundering policy
- Awareness of industry trends, AML regulations, technical innovations and service providers
- Understanding of the payments industry, payments systems, data and protocols.