£50,000 - £60,000 + Package
30 days ago
A global leading investment management business are looking to recruit an experienced financial crime practitioner to join their growing business. You will be responsible for the distribution network across multiple current and developing jurisdictions.
You will be responsible for owning the relationships with the business and ensuring that there is an effective framework and adequate risk assessments taken to advise the business.
- Design and implement processes and controls to support the delivery of financial crime controls and guidance to the business
- Build the Financial Crime Risk Assessment framework for new jurisdictions
- #support the wider team in delivering financial crime policies
- Perform in depth country risk assessments highlighting key financial crime risks and ways to mitigate these risks
- Assist in implementation of all emerging regulations and legislation
- Maintain Management Information (MI) data in an accurate and clear manner for utilisation in monthly reports
The ideal candidate for the is positon will have experience of working within Investment Management, covering the full remit of Financial Crime (AML, ABC, Sanctions, CTF, Due Diligence) across current and emerging markets and be comfortable taking full ownership of the framework design and BAU operations. You will have undertaken detailed due diligence and full risk investigations across multiple regulatory jurisdictions. You will have partnered with front office and be able to work both collectively and independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly global organisation and take ownership of the Financial Crime Risk reporting for emerging markets.