21 days ago
Financial Crime Analyst required for a top 500 law firm based in the City of London.
- Understand and identify the substantive risk posed by different types of clients and transactions and contribute to risk assessments
- Conduct background screening of clients to identify any adverse media and financial crime risk factors
- Identify and verify client identity by collecting relevant documents and use these documents to establish beneficial ownership
- Produce and present management information
- Conduct compliance monitoring and periodic reviews
This position will require you to work with stakeholders across the business in the UK and other global offices.
Candidates for this role must have excellent academics.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications; unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.