£34,000 + benefits
2 months ago
My client is a leading Mortgages business with a large portfolio and are looking for a Financial Crime/ Compliance analyst to help protect the business from Financial Crime.
Key responsibilities include:
- Investigating AML referrals from other business areas and reporting the findings to the Head of Compliance
- Providing accurate information to law enforcement agencies in line with timescales
- Undertaking written and verbal communication with police, lawyers and other third parties
- Supporting the Head of Compliance with Financial Crime training
- Assisting in the drafting of the annual MLRO report
- Carrying out second line monitoring activities
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all prevailing and pending financial crime related regulatory and legislative requirements
- Mortgage Operations experience
- Previous experience within Financial Crime
- Strong computer skills.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.