2 months ago
Financial Crime Analyst required for a leading asset manager based in London for a 12-month fixed-term contract. As the Financial Crime Analyst, you will support the MLRO in all aspects of financial crime prevention.
Financial Crime responsibilities include:
- Reviewing, analysing and suggesting enhancements to current fraud, ABC and tax evasion control environments
- Producing and delivering face to face financial crime training
- Producing and presenting MI
- Conducting CDD/KYC checks on clients and counterparties as required
- Assisting with performing monitoring and testing of AML and financial crime systems and controls of third party administrator
- Providing day-to-day support to the business and other functions relating to financial crime
- Assisting the MLRO with the development and delivery of the Financial Crime Roadmap 2021
- AML Screening and Investigation and onward action of any identified PEPs, adverse media and sanctions issues
- Investigating and submitting SARs
- Support the MLRO in the oversight, review and test of ABC controls, fraud and tax evasion
We are looking for someone with around 3-6 years of direct experience within the investment/asset management industry experience working in the second line of defence.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply or would like further information, please submit your CV.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications. Unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.