£30,000 - £35,000
8 months ago
A growing Fintech organisation are looking to recruit a motivated Financial Crime Analyst to join their growing business. The organisation specialises in outsourcing of AML, Transaction Monitoring and Financial Crime solutions.
- Work with teams across the company to provide financial crime knowledge and expertise
- Be the voice of the customer for product teams to understand user needs and preferences
- Work with marketing to deliver content in both long and short form
- Provide regular updates on regulatory and industry developments
- Conduct research into regulation, financial services and financial crime technology
- Be a guide to industry best practice
- Produce and deliver training internally
- You hold a degree in a relevant subject like politics, finance, economics etc.
- 1-3 years’ experience in financial crime / financial technology
- In depth knowledge of financial crime regulation on an international level
- Strong communicator