North West England
We are working with a fast-growing Fintech lending business who are currently recruiting for a Financial Crime Analyst to provide some additional and expert support at an exciting time as they embark on some significant growth.
This is an exciting opportunity where you’ll act as the firms first point of contact for all things Financial Crime within their Finance & Underwriting team, to develop and continuously improve their strategies and prevent financial crime.
• Support and undertake investigations into reported instances of unusual activity, both internally and externally, and escalate appropriately where necessary
• Assist in the development and implementation of strategies effective for the detection and prevention of financial crime.
• Identify opportunities to improve the control environment in relation to the detection and prevention of financial crime.
• Act as a point of contact/SME for internal and external customers regarding financial crime queries.
• Support other business areas in risk and financial crime via training, process documentation and wider stakeholder meetings
Key Skills & Experience:
• Experience working in a first line financial crime environment within financial services.
• Experience in using systems such as CIFAS, NCA SAR system, customer screening (e.g., DowJones/Worldcheck etc.).
• Understanding of financial crime legislation and regulatory requirements.
• Prior experience of developing business documentation including all relevant policies, procedures, recommendations.
• Strong customer services skills with ability to diffuse conflict whilst minimising need for complaint escalation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.