£26,000 - £28,000
about 2 years ago
The role holder will be the key SME and contact point for day-to-day anti financial crime activites and business advice.
The Client- Our client is a leading financial services’ business
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Provide daily support to the MLRO in relation to all Financial Crime matters
- Provide advice to the business on AML, CTF, Fraud and broader Financial Crime matters
- Update policy and procedure in conjunction with the MLRO
- In conjunction with L1 operations optimise front line process controls relating to financial crime management
- Provide, in conjunction with the MLRO, regular training and awareness to the business
- Providing subject matter expertise to internal stakeholders, for day-to-day advice, business enhancements and projects
- Support financial crime prevention in the investigation of internal suspicions and escalation to the MLRO
- Assist in the reporting of SAR’s to the National Crime Agency (NCA) or other appropriate authority.
- Perform investigation of customer screening matches against both PEP and Sanctions lists
- Assist in the preparation of regular MI for submission to senior management and the Board
- Act as a point of contact for law enforcement enquiries and the compliance with such requests.
- In depth and current knowledge of AML, CTF and Fraud
- Financial services experience (ideally)
- Analytical mindset