10 days ago
An exciting opportunity, initially on a 12 month fixed term contract, the Financial Crime Analyst will provide support to the Group Head of Financial Crime Prevention. This is a varied role would possibly suit a recent graduate with interest / exposure to the financial crime sector. The role main focus will be to:
- Provide high quality support and decision making in the review outputs of the sanctions screening system, identifying false positive and true matches, in compliance with the Sanctions policy
- Maintain and develop an effective group response to address financial crime risks.
What you will do:
- Support the Group Head of Financial Crime Prevention to ensure compliance with the Sanctions policy, identifying false positive and true matches
- Manage cases effectively, maintain quality and compliance standards
- Pro-actively research relevant sanctions notices
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key risk and finance stakeholders at all levels within the group.
- Provide advice to business stakeholders sanctions related queries
- Undertake research to identify sanctions matches and escalate
- Provide support with sanctions screening
Your experience will include:
- Ideally recent graduate.
- Any previous experience within a KYC/AML Analyst role would be beneficial
- Ideally experience of working in a regulated FS environment
- Effective communication skills
- Able to influence effectively at all levels
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail