Financial Crime Advisory Manager required for an innovative and dynamic Corporate Bank based in London.
This role will focus primarily on proving financial crime advisory services to the business that focus on Fintechs. These can include money services businesses (MSB) to software companies, so understanding their complexities and what specific financial crime risks they pose to the company is crucial for this role. In addition, you will be facing off directly to the RM's that are responsible for the bank's Fintech clients.
As a Financial Crime Advisory Manager, you will sit in the second line financial crime function, and you will focus on:
- Advising the business on financial crime related matters, specifically, new product approvals
- Work closely with the new product team to advise them on the financial crime risk associated with the product/client base
- Creating, developing and implementing Financial Crime Policies & Procedures in line with the Financial Crime Risk Assessment Framework
- Assisting with the day to day management of the financial crime team
- Work closely with senior stakeholders across the organisation on various financial crime related enquiries
Financial Crime Manager requirements:
- Second line of defence experience within financial crime
- An understanding of Fintech businesses and the Financial Crime risks presented when conducting business with them
- Knowledge of key Financial Crime regulations/industry knowledge such as the 6th Money Laundering Directive and JMLSG
- Stakeholder management skills
- Corporate or Wholesale Banking experience.