£ 40,000 – 55,000
9 months ago
A leading SME retailer based in Bolton are currently looking to recruit a Financial Controller on a permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Managing Director and looking after a small team of 2 you will have direct control over the company accounts.
Due to the autonomy of the role and hands on nature this requires a finance professional with a ‘can do’ attitude and will require them to get involved at all levels.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Production of monthly Management Accounts and Budget preparation
- Managing finance and back office projects and processes to deliver operational controls and variance analysis.
- Management of accounts team
- Forecasting, monitoring, controlling and reporting cash flow.
- Stock management and control.
- Overseeing Purchase Ledger, Credit Control and Sales Ledger
- Managing bank, Paypal, Amazon accounts, bank recs, payment processing.
- VAT returns, EC sales list.
- Credit card and expenses management.
- Deliver existing operational MI and associated reports.
If you are looking for a hands on Financial Controller role where you can have immediate impact, then this could be the position for you. CIMA qualification is preferred however qualified by experience will also be considered. If you have worked within the retail sector and have experience of dealing with stock this could be beneficial also. If this role sounds of interest please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration