c.£25,000 + Study Support
10 months ago
Merje are pleased to be partnering with a well know services business based in West Yorkshire. Our client is looking for an ambitious part qualified Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for an ACCA or CIMA studier to further develop their career in a commercial role.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following;
- You will perform thorough analysis of the balance sheet and P&L to provide a proper control environment and ensure that reports have a high degree of accuracy.
- Production of monthly profit and loss management account schedules.
- Production of financial period overhead cost centre reports for business unit managers taking a proactive role in investigation of the issues arising and variances.
- You will build and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of departments across the organisation.
- You will drive automation and efficiency by identifying opportunities to improve reporting systems and liaising and implement changes.
- Other ad-hoc transactional duties will also be a requirement of the job.
- Actively studying ACCA or CIMA
- Finance experience in a similar capacity
- Experience with P&L, Accruals and Prepayments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to comfortably present to auditors and senior management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills