Up to £60,000 pa
3 months ago
An experienced Financial Analyst urgently required to join a rapidly growing PE backed Organisation in preparation for a further transaction.
Reporting Directly to the CFO the primary objective of this role is to develop high quality, insightful financial reporting and KPI’s to improve forecasting, financial performance and decision making.
Key responsibilities include:
- Improve existing reporting around customer, sales, gross profit, distribution and marketing spend including development of standardised measures and KPI’s.
- Produce clear financial analysis to support the forecasting process and presentations to the board / investors.
- Develop short term and medium term cash flow forecasting.
- Assist in populating the data room and reviewing all information in it to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Work with external software providers to develop new system reports / data feeds.
- Work with other business areas including:
- marketing and third party analysis providers to develop reporting around customers that integrates with financial reporting; and
- merchandising to improve models used for retail pricing and margin management.
- Proactively seek to improve business processes to improve data quality. This will involve leading projects to automate transaction processing in particular reconciliation of sales receipts and purchase invoicing.
- Share knowledge and mentor junior team members to help develop the overall department capabilities and skills.
Previous experience and qualifications:
Being a qualified accountant with 2-5 years PQE you will have Exceptional analytical skills with extensive knowledge of financial modelling, including experience of BI Systems
With the ability to translate complex financial information into simple and concise reports and presentations, you will be a collaborative worker with flexible approach, able to take initiative and proactively drive projects and hit deadlines.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.