£28,000 - £32,000 pa
over 2 years ago
My client, a leading construction company, is actively searching an Assistant Financial Analyst to assist the Divisional Finance Director and Finance team in the production of accounting and management information for use by staff and management of a key Division and relevant Joint Venture partners.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Finance team to provide accurate management and financial information for review in line with the timetable set by Group.
- Assists in preparation of full year statutory account packs, supporting analysis, annual budgets and quarterly forecast.
- Responsible for the preparation of month end journals, reconcile and close ledgers at end of accounting periods, and update and review cash flow system.
- Responsible for periodic update of bank reconciliations and preparation of all input for review.
- Assists with collating monthly management packs, preparation of monthly management accounts, updating development appraisals and preparing forecasts with variance analysis.
- Raises invoices on sales ledger.
- Assists in preparation of ad hoc management pack reports such as stock plot schedules.
- Ensures weekly sales information is correctly prepared and cash flow information supplied to Group Accountant.
- Prepares monthly VAT returns.
Being a qualified AAT or part qualified (CIMA or ACCA) accountant you will have a detailed knowledge of monthly management and financial reporting with a good knowledge of spreadsheets. With excellent interpersonal skills you will work well in a team environment with a high level work ethic