My Client, a large International Manufacturing company urgently require a Financial Analyst to support the business with a specific focus around Billings.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting Team Leaders with complex queries and aid with key stakeholder engagement where necessary.
- Processing of complex sales invoices from order load to invoice generation
- Providing advice around sales invoicing legislation and specifically export sales trading
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Extensive experience of working in an Accounts Receivable function in varied roles or part qualified accountant in ACCA/CIMA/CICM or equivalent
- Good understanding what documentation is required to process different types of sales e.g. Goods despatch notes, export paperwork etc.
- Firm understanding of accounting including IFRS15, revenue recognition and how this impacts the sales ledger.
- Good experience of operating multiple accounting ERP’s
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.