Job Description: An experienced, QCF level 4 Financial Adviser is required for a growing wealth management business.
The role will involve:
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships to build up a long-term client book in a competent, compliant, and professional manner.
- Deliver the end-to-end sales process.
- Conduct fact find meetings with prospective customers.
- Prepare sound financial plans to ensure clients meet their financial goals.
- Customise financial plans according to clients' changing needs.
- Deliver outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
- Client retention via annual reviews
- Generate new business and build introducer relationships through self-generated referrals.
- Deliver impeccable levels of personal and professional integrity, updating knowledge of regulations, practices and financial products.
- Manage your own diary.
- 3 years minimum history of providing independent financial advice across investments, pensions and protection
- Diploma level 4 qualified
Jobs on MERJE.com will expire after 1 month by default, please state if you would prefer a specific date for the job to expire: