2 months ago
My client an International Asset Management Company urgently require a Qualified Accountant for a 9 Month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the position will play a key role in the completion of Statutory Accounts within demanding deadlines for Corporate Accounts prepared within the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring financial statements are prepared under the UK, US and HK accounting regimes.
- Coordination with various audit teams and administrators
- Regulatory reporting where appropriate.
- Evaluation of and adherence to controls.
- Assisting other team members with monthly and quarterly reporting
Previous experience and qualifications:
- A qualified accountant with experience within Financial Services
- strong financial accounting and corporate accounting skills and be experienced in the completion of partnership and statutory accountings
- Strong technical knowledge of FRS 102 and US GAAP as applied to financial institutions is necessary as well as regulatory experience. Exposure to HK FRS will be an added advantage
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Office including advanced Excel.
- High level of organization, works well under pressure and to tight deadlines, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Control awareness
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgement
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.