Our client, a leading privately owned group engaged within Commercial and Residential development, is looking to recruit an astute Finance Manager, reporting to the Finance Director, to join one of their most successful operating divisions
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide timely and effective monthly management accounts including actual results, updated forecasts, cash flow projections, balance sheets and key performance indicators.
- Production of weekly KPI report to Group Main Board including commentary
- Assisting Divisional Finance Director in maintaining a weekly rolling forecast for the division, to aid the management of the Division’s and Groups cash flow requirements.
- Providing support and analysis to the four regional boards and management where required on all financial information and site costings.
- Production of board reports for Regional, Divisional and Group board meetings.
- Contribution to and involvement in system improvements across all facets of the Residential divisions and key involvement in the continued development and implementation of COINS to aid cost management, forecasting, and reporting to the regional and main board.
- Becoming a super user of the divisions new construction software (COINS) and assisting the Divisional FD in its on-going implementation and development.
- Working closely with the Divisional Financial Director, to monitor, maintain and enforce strong financial controls across the operating companies to safeguard the assets of the Group and compliance with legal requirements.
- Compile and maintain statutory accounts and year end audit files and ensure clean external audit sign-off. This to be done in accordance with the Group statutory reporting timetables and to prevailing accounting standards.
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA) or currently undertaking Studies
- Previous experience of working within a similar role within the Property / Construction Industry
- Demonstrable experience in the production of Management Accounts
- Strong Excel and Analytical experience
- Experience of COINS Software would be preferable
- Confidence to liaise with Managers and Directors
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.