Up to £500 per day
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading International Bank urgently require Finance support on a finance transformation project.
To succeed in this role, you will be a qualified accountant with demonstrable Project Management experience along with experience working on complex IT platforms.
- Experience in Forecasting, Planning and Analysis methodologies.
- Strong understanding of Tax, Transfer Pricing and Accounting policies and processes
- Knowledge of Governance/Control Framework designed & Implemented.
- Comprehensive understanding of end to end Balance Sheet Controls.
- Experience in the integration of accounting and core banking systems requirements with the general ledger
- ‘big bank’ experience.
- 8+years of experience in large scale change efforts including change management aspects of delivery.
- Demonstrates leadership skills – must be able to motivate, influence and manage conflict resolution across geographies.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of plan development and execution, scope planning, schedule management, cost estimating and control, quality planning assurance, organizational planning, project communications, risk identification/ response control and management.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and organizational change management techniques.
Initially this role is for 6 Months and will be inside IR35
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.