50,000 - £55,000 pa
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Transactional Manager to join a successful, online retail business on a permanent basis.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for leading, supporting and developing a team of 20+
You will be reporting to the Financial controller with responsibilities of planning, operations and administration of these teams and the ability to maintain an environment of ongoing improvement.
- Responsible for the overall management of the staff within the Transactional Processing teams.
- Oversee the teams, ensuring all transactions and analysis are completed on time and accurately to support the monthly financial close.
- Continuously work to manage and reduce operating costs through process and technology efficiencies
- Ensure strong protections against fraud and abuse in transaction processing
- Leads or contributes on finance systems projects in the design, implementations, enhancements, and continuous improvements.
- Promote and strengthen process and controls.
- Review performance indicators to detect process improvement opportunities.
- You must have extensive experience and expertise managing and overseeing all functions of Transactional Accounting including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cash Management.
- Solid people management experience with the ability to influence a positive working environmentIdeally, you will have worked in a SCC.
My client offers an excellent working environment with flexibility and huge potentials for personal development. If this role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.