£35,000 - £45,000 pa
5 months ago
A successful manufacturer based in Wigan are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity join a business that has been established over 20 years but has seen significant growth in the past few years from 5 million to 9 million turnover. Working within an SME this will suit a very ‘hands on’ Financial Controller. You will have one direct report that will be responsible for all transactional work but you will be responsible for overseeing this work.
Your main duties will include;
- Preparation of monthly Management accounts with Variance Analysis and Commentary
- Managing Projects
- Preparing Annual Budgets, Project Budgets
- Cash Flow modelling and Cash Flow forecast
- Import/Export (experience of dealing with foreign currency & European VAT)
- Contract Assessment and Review
- Assistance with Stock audit
- Engaging with suppliers to improve relations
- Implementation and control of Compliance and Governance
- Reporting to Managing Director
You will be working within a very close knit team, within a very friendly environment. This will suit a qualified by experience or CIMA qualified Accountant. In return you will receive an attractive salary and excellent working hours (35hr week).
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.