£25,000 – £30,000
8 months ago
A well-known services business based in Bolton are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager. This is an exciting and varied role in which you will be responsible for a wide range of accounting tasks in addition to providing day to day management of the Finance Transaction team. This would be an ideal role for someone with finance experience who is looking to progress to a team leader position.
Responsibilities to include:
- Providing direction and guidance to the Finance Transaction Team
- Providing assistance with a variety of day-to-day financial operations such as sales and purchase ledgers and credit control duties
- Analysing and reporting on invoices and expert payments
- Produce weekly intercompany invoice listings and monthly intercompany statements
- Monitoring cash collection
- Reporting on Month end aged debt
- Providing write off approval
You will have a strong finance background ideally managing transactional teams. Experience using Sage 200/Sage 50 is desirable. You will be self-motivated with excellent interpersonal, time management and organisational skills. Good excel knowledge is desirable with the ability to use Pivot tables and V-Lookups. If this role sounds of interest to you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact on or send through your CV to email@example.com
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.