Our client is a very well recognised name in the Property and Construction sector. They have an outstanding reputation and are classed as the company of choice within the Industry. They operate through a network of regional offices and have a group turnover in excess of 1bn.
Due to exponential growth and a new region on board, they are now seeking to recruit a candidate of suitable calibre to assume the role of Finance Manager. You would be the number one finance person for that office, working closely with the MD and reporting to the Divisional Finance Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with accurate and robust monthly forecasting and preparation of the three/ five-year business plans.
- Provide oversight for the finance function and ensure the efficient running of the department.
- Stakeholder management.
- Take part in surveying/ valuation meetings and provide appropriate level of challenge.
- Assist as required with financial management and reporting
- Support payment and payroll processing to ensure an accurate and timely service.
- Ensure adherence with the Group Accounts Manual as regards Cash Management; operate and control all activities within the cash budgets.
- Assist with appropriate reporting to the MD and Board in line with the standard format and schedule including assisting with the preparation of the Finance Board reports and presentations
- Complete ad hoc divisional and out of departments projects as necessary.
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Professionally qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / FCA / CIMA)
- Current or previous experience of working within the Property / Construction Industry.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.