My client a hugely successful, growing FMCG company require a talented Finance Manager to lead the Finance Function.
Having shown rapid growth, partnering with a number of the major multiple’s this is a first Finance role reporting directly to the CEO and founder. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation at the early stage with equity and profit share available for the right individual.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for month-end process including preparation of monthly consolidated financials & group reporting, high level financial analysis
• Reviewing prepayments and accruals
• Weekly Cashflow review and analysis
• Processing bills on Xero, reconciling payments, reviewing and resolving disputes/discrepancies with suppliers
• Leading cross departmental interactions for the review of financial results & forecasting
• Liaising with external stakeholders
• Managing the day-to-day finance operations.
• Supporting and providing insight into operational issues, articulating insight and recommendations for improvement
• Quarterly VAT return submission
• Building the team skills
Being a qualified accountant you will ideally have experience of working within the FMCG sector supplying into retail. Most importantly you will be driven and ambitious with the ability to work within a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
The role involves flexible working with a degree of homeworking however you will be expected to be in the office 3 days a week to meet with the senior management team.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly on 0161 883 2740.