Up to £55,000 pa
9 months ago
Our Client, a well-established and privately-owned company is keen to recruit an experienced Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the senior Finance Manager, duties will include:
- Management accounts responsibility for a portfolio contributing to £100m of Group turnover
- Manage and develop a team of three
- Consolidation and review of monthly reporting, supporting the Finance Manager & BU Finance Directors with the investigation of trends and product profitability analysis.
- Business partnering commercial and operational divisions, providing analysis to support strategic decision making.
- Provide budgetary / forecasting support to the Finance Manager and BU Finance Directors.
- Working closely with the Finance Manager to ensure margin drivers are monitored, identifying key risks and opportunities.
- Cash flow / project management.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience required:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with minimum 2 years post qual experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills to a level enabling effective data analysis (Inc. V & H-look up and PivotTables)
- Good communication skills, able to work effectively with both Finance and non-Finance colleagues
- Strong attention to detail including awareness of contracts and legal documentation
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- A high energy level with creative problem-solving abilities
- Must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking for that next step up in their career with a company offering excellent commercial exposure to the wider business.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.