My client, a rapidly expanding, entrepreneurial, Financial Services organisation is looking for an equally ambitious and talented Finance Manager to create a lead the Finance function.
Being a qualified accountant you will support the company with its reporting and governance reporting directly to the CEO.
Key responsibilities include
- Data entry of loan metrics and invoices into Xero
- Preparing monthly reporting documents
- Liaising with the company’s accountants to finalise monthly and annual accounts
- Monitoring of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Creating and maintaining statistical lending and performance reports
- Taking on wider business development tasks
- Helping with the company’s fundraising activities
- Creating investor performance reports
Holding a professional accountancy qualification, you will have demonstrable experience operating within Financial services, ideally with experience of Bridging finance.
Additionally, you will have the following skills and attributes
- Must be comfortable working with Excel on an intermediate level
- To be a self-starter with a positive and passionate attitude
- Are alert, confident, outgoing, communicative and self-motivated
- Enjoy taking on new challenges
- Can work autonomous and specific to briefs as well as deadlines
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.