8 months ago
MERJE are exclusively partnered with a multinational manufacturing organisation based in Hull to recruit a Finance Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Not only has the business more than tripled in size over the last 4 years, their plans to become market leader in their respectful sector is well and truly on the cards. They are now looking for a hands, experienced individual to oversee their transactional finance function.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supervise and oversee the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable function
- Sole responsibility for the cash and banking
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- PAYE, VAT and Intrastat queries and returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Supporting the Financial Controller on an Ad Hoc basis
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience of working in a similar capacity
- Ability to forge strong relationships with suppliers and senior management.
- Attention to detail and the ability to be evolve as the business grows
- Highly articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Tany Yunos on 0161 883 2753 or send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.