£35,000 - £45,000
18 days ago
An exciting new business are looking to recruit an all-around Finance Manager. This role would be well suited to an experienced and proactive candidate with a wealth of exposure to all levels of accounting from credit control to producing management accounts and statutory accounts.
This Finance Manager position will give you a varied and fast paced workload reporting directly to the Managing Director. This is the ideal role for a motivated, hardworking individual who would like the chance to manage their own work load and liaise with stakeholders of all levels.
Ideally you will:
• Have the skill to prepare management accounts using Sage Line 200
• Have worked with sage 200
• Have experience with Credit Control
• Have experience supervising a small team
In return you will:
• Be liaising directly with the Managing Director
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within an up and coming business with great advancement opportunities in the next year
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload
• Flexible working hours to suit the candidate
This Finance Manager role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within an expanding business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.