c. £125,000 + Extensive Bonus + Benefits
3 months ago
Our client is an extremely well regarded and highly successful property company operating across the United Kingdom. Instantly recognisable, they have an outstanding track record of achievement and are an employee of choice within their sector.
Due to the continued growth and development of their business, they are seeking to recruit a candidate of suitable calibre to assume the role of CFO for one of their most successful operating divisions. Reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will occupy a critical business-partnering position alongside the operational Managing Director and be responsible for driving organic and acquisitional growth of this specific area of operation and be responsible for positioning the business to maximise on future opportunities.
Managing a team of 5-7 and being a hands-on operator, your responsibilities will encompass all traditional FD responsibilities including:
- Significant contribution to the overall development of the division’s strategy and alignment with group objectives.
- Alongside the Managing Director and the multi-disciplinary management team, you will drive business performance, maximise returns and use of capital.
- Challenging operational management and provide the business with timely, insightful, and actionable KPI and other information.
- Continuously monitor risks and develop processes and controls throughout the business which help the executive team to run the business effectively.
- Supporting the MD in making sure that business discipline is rigorously enforced and agreed processes and procedures are followed especially cost control
- Managing the finance department so that it provides a dependable and accurate service to other departments, the wider business, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Provide leadership, drive, and direction to all that you undertake. Ensuring the business operates with a shared vision, goals, purpose, and achievement.
The successful candidate is likely to be a professionally qualified Accountant with significant Finance Director Experience gained within the property and/or construction sector. You are likely to have gained listed Plc experience and have a strong track record of leading high-performance teams and able to demonstrate business-partnering successes throughout your career.