£100,000 + substantial bonus + Executive Benefits
2 months ago
Our client is a very well recognised name in the Property and Construction sector. They operate through a network of regional offices and have a group turnover in excess of £1bn. They are now seeking to recruit a candidate of suitable calibre to assume the role of Divisional Finance Director. This is a new position which has been created due to the success of the business in recent times.
Reporting to the Group CFO and working very closely with the Divisional Managing Director and liaising effectively with regional directors, you will assume financial responsibility for a business with a combined revenue of close to £400m, operating across a number of North-based offices. Your responsibilities will be wide and varied and will include
- Acting as a commercial business partner to the Divisional Managing Director, supporting them in all aspects of the management and leadership of the Division.
- Operating through the regional finance managers who will recognise a dotted reporting line to this role and will work operationally with this role on a day to day basis.
- Within the Divisional team, be responsible for developing the business strategy to include; business planning, identification of strategic opportunities to grow the business, reviewing and if appropriate executing inorganic growth opportunities, process and profit improvement.
- Implementing an effective planning and budgeting process - providing an effective challenge to the region's strategy and plans.
- Monitoring business performance, reporting against clear KPI's and implement with the Divisional Managing Director, strategies to bring the division towards the budget/plan. whilst, identifying and implementing effective plans and activities to enhance profitable growth.
- Implementing a clear control framework and ongoing detailed review of divisional control compliance.
- Achieving optimum results, based on the ability to identify potential, analyse risk and seize the correct opportunities to add value to the business.
To succeed in this challenging and highly visible position you will be a professionally qualified Accountant with previous Finance Director experience, ideally gained within the property/construction sector.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.