£85,000 + Bonus + Executive Benefits
7 months ago
Our client is a significant player within the property development sector.
The role: They are seeking to recruit a candidate of suitable calibre to assume the position of No.1 Finance on site, for one of their most profitable operating divisions.
This is operationally a very hands-on position and will involve you working closely with the Managing Director to ensure support and consistency across the businesses. Your responsibilities will be wide and varied and will include:
- Acting as a commercial business partner to the Managing Director supporting them in all aspects of the management and leadership of the Business.
- Forming close working relationships across finance and with senior staff across all disciplines.
- Evaluating the performance of the business and the provision of key strategic input to determine the direction of the business and fulfilment of the operational objectives.
- Full accountability for the accuracy, timeliness and the delivery of key account information; encourage process and profit improvement.
- Implementing an effective planning and budgeting process - providing an effective challenge to the businesses strategy and plans.
- Monitoring business performance, reporting against clear KPI's and implement with the Regional
- Motivate and develop your accounts team)
To be considered for this opportunity it is likely that you will be a:
- Profesionally qualified Accountant with significant senior finance experience, most likely in the capacity of Head of Finance/Finance Director.
- Previous experience/ of the Property Development and/or construction/infrastructure sectors