Our client is a very well recognised name in the Property and Construction sector. They are now seeking to recruit a candidate of suitable calibre to assume the role of Interim Finance Director on a 6 Months Fixed Term Contract. You will provide strategic, Financial and Commercial Intelligence to the Divisional Chair and Business Unit Management Teams to ensure that the Group’s objectives are met through effective partnering, analysis and reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving high levels of performance across the Group through effective Business Partnering
- Managing the Business planning and Risk Management
- Accountable for the integrity of financial and key non-financial data through effective and efficient reporting and control
- Preparation of Financial and Operational reports on a weekly / monthly basis
- Supporting the Business Unit team with Group Tax, Treasury and Accounting
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Hold a professional Qualification such as ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Previous experience of Staff Management and development of Staff
- Experience of working within the Property / Construction Industry in a senior management / director capacity
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel / Word / Powerpoint)
- Experience of M&A due diligence reporting
This is a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract and can be a Remote opportunity with potential ad hoc visits as and when required. Property / Construction Industry experience is crucial and the right candidate must be available immediately or within a maximum 4 week time frame
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.