Up to £37,000 pa
5 months ago
MERJE Ltd are recruiting for a rapidly growing and profitable business that holds an enviable position in a lucrative, growing global market. Due to continued success, this highly successful business needs an enthusiastic individual to help support the business through ambitious strategic plans to grow further.
- Supporting the UK in delivering against their gross margin targets
- Understanding the commercial structures and driving initiatives and projects to improve the UK gross margin
- Analysing and improving pricing methodologies
- Reviewing product margin performance and suggesting opportunities to optimise
- Forecasting weekly gross margin performance against plan for the financial year
- Reporting on performance against the UK pricing policy
- Ensuring robust revenue assurance processes are in place
- Building strong relationships with the UK management team
- ACCA/ACA or CIMA finalist/ newly qualified
- Experience of working in a commercial finance capacity
- Strong technical skills including strong excel skills
- Experience of interacting at various levels of an organisation and managing stakeholder expectations
This is an excellent opportunity for commercial minded individual with a desire to succeed in an environment where opportunities are endless. In return, you will have excellent exposure to the wider business with development opportunities.
If interested, please forward your CV for immediate consideration as my leading client is looking to appoint ASAP.