MERJE are partnered with a fast-growing, innovative finance company in their search for a Finance Business Partner
This role sits within a small, highly skilled team that partners with stakeholders across finance and the wider business including the Executive Committee, Commercial, Credit Risk and Operations teams.
This role is ideally suited to a candidate looking to work and develop in a dynamic, “hands-on” environment, with involvement in many different areas of financial planning and analysis and engagement with multiple teams in finance and other teams across the business with activities including;
• Budgeting and Forecasting process for the S&B and Overheads
• Completion of month end activities for staff costs ensuring completeness and accuracy of the accounts.
• Prepare management information on headcount and staff related costs for Exco and Cost Centre Managers, including a rolling monthly outlook (in conjunction with People team)
• Design, implement and run a suite of HR MI reporting across the Group in particular to EXCO.
• Define, analyse, interpret, and report cost information and results, determining and recommending courses of action to drive value and manage and improve business unit performance.
• Build strong relationships with business leaders and the Finance community
Our Ideal candidate will have experience in Cost Management areas ideally within financial services, with a financial modelling background and with experience of presenting management information. You will also be a self-starter, comfortable operating with autonomy and engaging with senior stakeholders.