£35,000 - £40,000 pa
6 months ago
I am currently partnered with an innovative and highly reputable organisation within the Charity sector, to recruit a qualified Finance Business Partner to join the team in this newly created role.
Due to growth and the business being engaged in new projects, they are seeking a commercially astute individual who is looking to immerse themselves into a hands on role, offering excellent progression opportunities.
This role will suit someone with solid experience of working closely with both Finance and Non Finance individuals in the wider business.
You will be working alongside some brilliant mentors and will be taking ownership of the following:
- Support the business in achieving their annual budgets by providing financial support and guidance
- Production and submission of monthly management accounts to tight reporting deadlines
- Take responsibility for the integrity of financial controls and information, including oversight of relevant journals and reconciliations, as well as checking and challenging submissions from the business, ensuring the production and dissemination of accurate and timely financial data
- Production of monthly reporting packs for Divisional Board
- Production of annual budgets and forecasts
- Ad hoc financial support and reporting as required by the business, division or group
- ACA/ ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Previous experience in a similar capacity.
- Be able to challenge senior stakeholders and confident when dealing with non-finance personnel.
- Be able to use own initiative and be a self-starter.
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your experience within a wider role providing exposure across to a wide area, offering excellent exposure within the business.